
Little guy resting comfortably and "self soothing". Developmentally he has good muscle strength, as demonstrated by his ability to lift his head already. He is able to calm himself by using his hands - a good sign. He was able to feed from mom already! He's a genius... Still in Nicu, but making progress and grew another oz today.
Mom and Dad are spending all the time they can with the little guy - 'kangaroo time" - skin on skin, which is helping him develop and grow.
6 comments:
He is so cute! Congratulations! John, you are cracking me up on this blog. Isn't it the best? It's so nice when they are tiny and cuddly. I wish we could see you. Haylen, you look great and your baby is beautiful! We love you guys.
HUGE CONGRATS! Welcome to the greatest club -- PARENTHOOD! So happy for you!
Regards,
Tamatha (Kuenz) Blair
Singapore
Hysterical... maybe you should put the O2 mask on your face for effect... then you could do the voice, too! Glad to see the progress :-) Love, Aimee
Haylen he is beautiful and the girls at Norcap all say he looks like you. Lana loves the name Luke and says its a very strong name. He is absolutly beautiful and I'm so happy that he is doing so well. You guys are in for a ride, but its one of the best one ever.
Jennie
Ha Ha, that's funny. I like the Luke, I'm your father thing. Baby Luke looks so cute. I'm so glad he and Haylen are doing so well. I'm so happy for you guys!
Sarah
Maybe it's not a good thing to help others associate you with Darth Vader, Luke may begin to think of you as Daddy Dark Side. But, seriously, we are glad to hear he's doing better. Haylen is clearly basking in the beauty of motherhood, there's nothing like it. I hope you both keep enjoying it, watching your child experience the world is an incredible journey for all of you. It helps that they are so precious...especially when they are crying at 3 a.m. and you have no idea why. Love you all.
Lori, Allan, Nick, Stephen, and Megan
Post a Comment