He is so beautiful and it is so great to see both of you as you look at him. The pictures make it easier to imagine being there-but they also make me want to get on a plane tomorrow. Could you package his smell for me because I really want to smell his tiny little head. How in God's name can you call your own son an alien? Good call though. I think the pacifer may be bigger than his head. I hope you keep poosting the pictures because sharing this experience is one of the greatest joys you'll ever have. You are still in our thoughts and prayers. We love you LUKE!!!!! Oh yeah, you too John and Haylen. The Andersons
Hi baby Luke. Welcome to the world and to family and friends near and far that loves you so and have been waiting for your amazing arrival. Can't wait to meet you in person. The photos of John & Haylen holding their son say it all. Happy birthday to all three of you!
John and Haylen, We saw a baby in church today and were so sad we couldn't see our new baby in person. He looks strong and beautiful!. Can't wait to meet him. I'm like Lori, I want to smell his head and get a fix of baby smell. Get lots of rest now. The next 18 years are a roller coaster ride. The Poppes
4 comments:
He is so beautiful and it is so great to see both of you as you look at him. The pictures make it easier to imagine being there-but they also make me want to get on a plane tomorrow. Could you package his smell for me because I really want to smell his tiny little head. How in God's name can you call your own son an alien? Good call though. I think the pacifer may be bigger than his head. I hope you keep poosting the pictures because sharing this experience is one of the greatest joys you'll ever have. You are still in our thoughts and prayers. We love you LUKE!!!!! Oh yeah, you too John and Haylen.
The Andersons
haylen you look so pretty! You are all glowy.
heather
Hi baby Luke. Welcome to the world and to family and friends near and far that loves you so and have been waiting for your amazing arrival. Can't wait to meet you in person. The photos of John & Haylen holding their son say it all. Happy birthday to all three of you!
Alicia, Gerry, Liam & Elana
John and Haylen,
We saw a baby in church today and were so sad we couldn't see our new baby in person. He looks strong and beautiful!. Can't wait to meet him. I'm like Lori, I want to smell his head and get a fix of baby smell. Get lots of rest now. The next 18 years are a roller coaster ride.
The Poppes
Post a Comment