
He's here! Born on Sep 24 at 1 30 pm! A tiny guy at 4 lbs 12 oz. energetic and resting after a tough transition. haylen is doing well and emotional about her new love. we r so proud! thanks to everyone for your support! Still in Nicu while his lungs learn to adjust to the air..
9 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Great news. Sabrina and I are really happy for you two! Teddy is going to be jealous!
Haylen and John,
Congratulations, welcome to the club,hope all is well!
The Zummo Family
I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy. Let's hope he's not as ugly as john!
-heather
I can't wait to see photos. Good luck over the next few days/weeks/months as you adjust to this major change in your lives!
We are so excited for you and happy to have another Luke to love! Congratulations to you both and best wishes to Haylen for a speedy recovery.
Love to all,
Rachel
Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics!
Best Wishes Always,
Sarah
John & Haylen,
Congrats from The East Coast. All the Markles, Slapinskys & Burts were pulling for you all. Luke looks like a real fighter and I am praying that he grows like a Brokars...big and strong. Enjoy every moment. Mary M
Hi Haylen and John,
Congratulations! Luke looks beautiful and I can't wait to see him in person. I am so glad everything is going well.
Love,
Amy and Rick
WOOOOOOO! Love you guys! Can't wait to meet the new Brokars! And, well done Luke for picking such great people as parents!
Post a Comment