Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Umm.. I have a question



Little guy is eating and fussing and sleeping and then again.. not sleeping. We think he has a lot on his mind, lots of questions - he is always raising his hand like this, as if to ask "Can you please stop messing with me? Can you turn those lights down? Why does sour cream have an expiration date?"


Polite little guy..



Other times he looks like Ricky Bobby (Will Ferrell) during his first interview "I'm not sure what to do with my hands"... Remember Luke, if your not first, your last..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle did the SAME THING!! hysterical - always had one hand up. We called it the "half-stretch."

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter each time I see him. I'm so happy he is doing well. Wishing you guys the best and REST (hee hee)
Sarah