
"I'm coming home...To the place where I belong" Our little boy is already able to sing Daughtry songs! He finished his last IV antibiotic course at 12 noon today and is with Haylen right now.
Rough 24 hours for him, IV placed in foot and circumcision - Ouch! Daddy feels for you little guy...
Dad was travelling to Napa, CA for work meeting and Haylen has been running back and forth from home the last few days and going to appointments.
Now real parenthood starts, but at least we can enjoy the comforts of our own home. John arrives at 6pm to take the little guy and Haylen home! Dad has a few days off and the weekend to figure out how to deal with a phenomenon we researchers call 'sleep debt'.
Haylen is a great mom and she wants to nest, Dammit!
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!
I am so glad Luke is coming home!
Enjoy and celebrate,it has been a long three weeks!
Love to all,Mary Ann
So happy to hear the good news about Luke. We have been praying for him here on the East Coast. I love seeing his progress on the blog.
He is my first blog baby!
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment