Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stop and smell the roses!


Life is pretty good for Luke James! He has an appreciation for the finer things as you can see!


Discovering food. He is still trying to eat the food by some form of osmosis rather than actually putting it in his mouth. Points for trying, Luke.





















He is definitely getting bigger - long and over 15 lbs - Hay and I are in the gym 3 days+ a week to grow strong enough to hold him!




Easier when he is floating as you can see. Too big now for baby tub..























The world he interfaces with always goes through his mouth. He is playing his favorite game, can I get this in my mouth? He wins at that game alot.. Yep, thats a shoe... in his mouth.



Gram (Haylen's Mom) loves her little Luke!
Daddy feels he is very blessed and very proud of Luke


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read the last few months of your blog since it's been a while. Have to say...seriously, I am not sure what book you are reading, but babies don't follow programs. He may not be sleeping thru the night, bc he simply isn't! Especially at 6 months, that is not unusual. Even after you eliminated the need for food. Nightmares, teething pain or just plain wanting attention. Granted Kyle was a nightmare with respect to sleep and I waited too long to force the issue, but I always knew the reason he was waking... he wanted attention. period. Very easy diagnosis... he'd see or hear me and stop crying instantly. If that didn't do it - something else was up -- decided it was teeth based mostly on process of elimination. (But sometimes it was ears, sometimes it was a dirty diaper, sometimes it was a leg caught in the crib... not knowing is half the fun.. but you need to realize.. there won't ALWAYS be a reason you can figure out.

Heather's Blog said...

Hey guys! Your baby is getting so big and cute. Haylen, your mom is a looker. Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

John, your blogsite is awesome. You and the family look great. You should, indeed, be very proud! Outstanding.

I hope you are having a great weekend--talk soon!

Scott